TwinMOS asks that you agree to follow a few simple rules when using our corporate logos. If you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these policies, please contact your TwinMOS Sales Representative.
1. The Dot-commed by TwinMOS Web-link Logo (Logo) may only be used as a link to the TwinMOS Dot-Com page (www.twinmos.com) and for no other purpose. It may not link to other pages on your website, or to a third-party`s website. You may not give the Logo to anyone else. You represent and warrant that you are the owner of the domain name. You are submitting for inclusion in the Dot-commed by TwinMOS Web-link Logo Program.
2. You may not alter the Logo in any way. You must use only a TwinMOS -supplied or approved GIF file, according to the following guidelines.
3. The Logo must appear by itself. It may not be combined with any other graphic or textual elements, and may not be used as a design element for any other logo or trademark.
4. You may not use the Logo on any website that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations. Your use of the Logo must be truthful and not misleading. You may not use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by TwinMOS or its products, or with statements that otherwise reflect poorly on TwinMOS, that is not true and factual in all aspects. You may not use the Logo in connection with any disparaging statements about TwinMOS.
5. You shall not use the Logo in a manner, which, at TwinMOS's sole discretion, would diminish or otherwise damage TwinMOS's goodwill as represented by the Logo. This includes, without limitation, uses that could be deemed obscene, pornographic, excessively violent, in poor taste, unlawful, or whose purpose or objective is to encourage unlawful activities.
6. Unless required to use a more specific legend by any license you may have from TwinMOS, you agree to use the following legend on the page where the Logo appears or where there are other legal notices:
The TwinMOS Logo and the Dot-commed by TwinMOS Web-link Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of TwinMOS Technologies ME.
7. TwinMOS reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logo on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies with these policies.
8. This Agreement applies to Web pages and other uses such as documentation, product packaging, or other advertising or marketing materials. If you want TwinMOS's permission to use a TwinMOS Logo other than as permitted in this Agreement, contact your TwinMOS Sales Representative.
9. You acknowledge TwinMOS's rights to the Logo, and agree not to adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark confusingly similar to the Logo. You acquire no rights to the Logo through this use, and shall take no action inconsistent with TwinMOS interests in the Logo. If you should happen to obtain rights to the Logo, you will return the rights to TwinMOS upon our request.
10. TwinMOS disclaims all warranties regarding its Logos, including warranties against infringement of third-party rights and any warranties that may be implied by applicable law. TwinMOS does not grant indemnity against infringement or other claims arising from your use of a TwinMOS Logo under this Agreement. You use any such Logos at your own risk, and agree to indemnify TwinMOS against all claims and liability that may arise from your use of any TwinMOS Logo. If you do not agree to each of these terms, do not use TwinMOS Logo.
11. TwinMOS reserves the right, at any time and without cause, to modify or suspend these policies and to withdraw permission granted under this Agreement to the use of any TwinMOS Logo. TwinMOS reserves the right to take action against any misuse or unfair, misleading, diluting, or infringing use of TwinMOS trademarks or Logos.