TwinMOS forum is a community-driven resource whose goal is to keep consumers, products, technology and businesses informed of the continued innovations and evolution of the leading IT manufacturing company and to this end we have created the following guidelines that all members have agreed.
- Provide the most comprehensive and accurate information available
- Evolve this web site to enhance the user experience
- Keep topical, relevant and visionary
- Provide its members and guests with an enjoyable environment
- Define and grow development within the IT Manufacturing industry
- Promote goodwill between providers and end-users
- Aid users in the understanding of choosing suitable providers for their needs
- Provide the public with a venue for recourse and accountability
- Promote business ethics and entrepreneurship in IT businesses
Warning. Your postings on this public forum will become public. Your text will be available to anyone with an internet connection.
By using this forum site, you agree to be contacted by site administration, regardless of your account settings, when it becomes necessary to do so regarding your account activity. The basic ground rules for discussions on TwinMOS Forum site are simple: be polite, use common sense, don't break the law and don't post any message that even hints at advertising.
You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. If you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please
for further help. TwinMOS Forum allows one account per member and one member per account.
If you're caught shilling, you're banned and you're not coming back. A shill is an owner, employee or associate of a seller of products or services who pretends (or purposefully omits) any association with the product or service, while pretending to be a satisfied customer or interested bystander. People who omit an association with a product or service for other reasons (they're paid to post about it, they're helping a friend, etc.) so that they can help promote it are also shills.
We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the Forum. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. Please
if you do not understand any of the rules, guidelines or policies outlined below.
Suspension of your account is a definite consequence of not adhering to these guidelines.
In addition to the rules posted here, you are required to read any individual forum rules which may be posted at the top of specific forums as Important threads or Announcements. By using this forum, you further agree to our rules. TwinMOS staff assume members have read them and will not take ignorance of any rules as an excuse for not following the rules, policies, and guidelines outlined here and in the forum specific rules.
General Forum Rules:
These rules apply to all Forum categories.
- We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
- If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them from an advertising forum post. If you glean information from anywhere other than the advertising forums and use that information to contact someone and present an offer, it's SPAM and it will affect your TForum account standing.
- Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
- All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
- Signature Spam (a post that was made in hopes of showing a signature, as determined by moderators) is forbidden in all forum categories.
- You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum.
- Cross-Posting is not allowed here. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure.
- You may not compensate anyone for any review or recommendation. Further, you may not suggest a tone (i.e. "Go talk good about us on TForum").
- You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
- You may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by TwinMOS. Please
if you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored.
- You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- You must make five (5) posts before allowed by the system to include an active hyperlinked URL or other vB code features in your posts. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.
- You must make five (5) posts before utilizing the PM and system e-mail features or viewing member profile information. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.
- You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
- You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies. Any post not meeting a moderator's criteria will be removed without notice.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We encourage feedback however and invite you to use our help desk if you have any questions or concerns.
- Some forum categories have a "minimum (relevant, non-advertising, non-fluff) post count" and/or "minimum length of membership" restriction before a member is allowed to start a new thread. Please read the Forum Description and the Announcement within if you get a permissions error while trying to start a thread. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.
- All Promotions (Use of features and forum access) are automatically updated by a cron system that runs hourly. If you have completed a minimum restriction and have waited over an hour without being promoted, please
Forum Specific Rules:
These rules apply to the main forum and others forum Categories.
- You may not publish or discuss any information regarding your product or services, or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services you are, or have been, associated with. This includes, but not limited to suggesting your own services, or services of partners, clients, employers or friends. The Advertising Forums are for advertising.
- You may not post any message that is commercial by nature.
- If your user name is the same as your URL or company name, you may not refer to it outside the advertising forums.
- You may not post any message that directs others to any pages at your own commercial domain, including informational pages. A commercial domain is defined as a site that receives any type of income or links to any income producing properties.
- You may not direct others to contact you.
- You may not solicit the membership for feedback or suggestions on your product or services.
- You may not solicit users for any project or purpose external to the forum; public, private, or commercial. Most importantly our member base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit.
- You may only discuss details about your company and/or product offerings when the thread starter or poster has made direct reference to your company and stated something untrue or misleading, or something which clearly needs clarifying. The response must be in direct reference to the point discussed only and contain no added promotional information and/or fluff. It is advisable when in the above scenario to contact us first.
We will not release any member information unless under court order to do so. We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current TwinMOS Forum policies. We do not monitor private messages. But we will investigate all allegations of PM abuse. We further, reserve our right to disable any account at any time for any reason and without notice. If there are any rules or policies you do not understand, please
Finally; any abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.