TwinMOS officially announces its brand new USB3.0 flash disk U380. With a bandwidth up to 5Gbps, the USB3.0 interface is 10 times faster than the previous generation USB2.0 at 480Mbps. Therefore, whether HD movies, photos, or a large amount of music using lossless data compression, users can transfer them to the U380 in an instant. For example, it usually takes about 20 minutes to back up a movie from a 25GB Blu-ray disc to a USB2.0 flash disk. Now with the brand new large-capacity U380 equipped with USB3.0, it takes only 2 minutes to finish the same task, thus bringing Blu-ray media portability to a super-speed state.
With a simple design that is matched with sharp colors, the U380 blends high-performance with fashion for consumers and fully display TwinMOS’s innovation of blending 3C with fashion.
In terms of environment protection, the U380 is 100% RoHS-compliant. Also, it is light weight to make it easier for users to carry everywhere. More important, the U380 supports multiple operating systems and is guaranteed by TwinMOS’s 2 Years warranty.
- USB3.0 High Speed
- Aluminum Housing Design
- Solution: ASMEDIA+MLC flash
- Capacity: 16GB to 64GB
|Interface||USB 3.0 micro-B|
|Reading / Writing||USB 3.0 16GB (Normal)Read: 81(MB/s) Write 15 (MB/s)USB 3.0 16GB (Turbo)Read: 109(MB/s) Write 16 (MB/s)|
*Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage
|Dimensions||86.08 x 26.2 x 9.3 mm (LxWxH)|
|Storage time||>10 Years|
Desktop computers or notebook computers equipped with USB ports that support the following operating systems:
– Windows® 2000
– Windows® XP
– Windows® Vista
– Windows® 7
– Mac™ OS 10.4 or later
– Linux™ Kernel 2.4 or later
- USB 3.0 AM-mBM Cable
TwinMOS XtremDRIVE with RFID sensing and AES encryption is the concept of data security and privacy protection. When you enter the HDD, you need swipe RFID card or input password.
It is designed with brief, fashionable and cute aluminum alloy housing, streamlined frame ,which enable it to have better heat emission and durable use.
RFID sensing identification, together with 128 bit AES encryption to double guarantee the data security. You could choose to use password or use RFID sensing key to open the HDD.
As we TwinMOS’ newest one, model XtremDRIVE has the most advanced encryption technology and high quality, which would drive the HDD to a new era for customers.
RFID means Radio Frequency Identification technology, a whole set of RFID system is consisted of Reader and Transponder, the working principle is a specific frequency will be transmitted by Reader to Transponder. When the driving circuit of Transponder will release the ID Code, Reader will receive this code for identification. The specialty of Transponder is featured by its no battery required, well-secured, anti-dirty surface touching, ultra-security code, high reliable and long lifetime; it is becoming quite popular and commonly used anywhere in people’s daily life. TwinMOS’s RFID Portable HDD will boost your data much more security and conveniently.
- Sole ID Code Key for absolute data security.
- Built-in 128bit hardware encryption.
- Anti-shock ultra-stable technology.
- Supported SATA HDD up to 640GB.
- Against touching wireless identification.
- State-of-the-art design with compact size.
- Solid metal casing for better protection and hot emission.
- Non-skid elegant surface and delicate finishing.
|Storage HDD||2.5” SATA Hard Drive|
|Transfer Rate||USB 2.0 High speed : Up to 480MB/s|
|Capacity||160GB, 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, 640GB|
|Color||Black / Silver / Blue / Violet|
|Dimensions||130(D) x 74(W) x 13.9(H) mm|
|System Requirements||Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista (32/64 bit) / Windows 7 (32/64 bit)Macintosh 10.3x or laterLinux Kernel 2.4 or later|
|Power||USB bus powered|
* Lather Storage Case
* USB2.0 AM+AM to mini-B Cable
* User Guide
TwinMOS announces USB 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet adapter “Turbo G” – cost effective solution that converts a USB port into a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet port. This USB 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet adapter Turbo G is a cost effective solution that converts a USB port into a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet port. It enables low cost and affordable Gigabit Ethernet network connection to desktop, notebook PC, and embedded system using popular USB ports. No need to purchase an expensive Gigabit network interface card and to spare a PCI or Cardbus slot, just using your existing USB ports and you can upgrade your network connection speed.
• Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability
• Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto-detection)
• USB specification 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
• Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab (10Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 1000Base-T) compatible
• Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet
• Supports Jumbo packet of up to 9KB
• Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
• Plug and Play Installation
|Network Standards||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab|
|LED Indicators||Link, 1000Mbps|
|POwer||Integrates on-chip 3.3V to 2.5V voltage regulator and requires only single power supply: 3.3V|
|Network Interface||Female RJ45 jack supporting Auto MDIX|
|Full Duplex||10BaseT, 100BaseTx, 1000BaseT|
|Half Duplex||10BaseT, 100BaseTx|
|RAM||Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
• Pentium III 800MHz or faster PC with USB port
• 256 MB RAM or more
• Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Linux 2.4 Kernal or High
MAC OS 10.3 or High
The EzeeHUB 4/10 ports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 hub for your connectivity needs. This device is USB 2.0 and provides a data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps (high speed). It supports Windows® 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OS X or later. The EzeeHUB also supports USB 1.1 devices since it is backward compatible with USB 1.1 specifications. It is very easy to use, Plug-n-Play, hot swappable and portable.
- 4/10 USB 2.0 ports for easy expansion
- Supports a data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps
- 40 Times faster than USB 1.1 products
- Plug-n-Play, hot swappable
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specifications
- Overcurrent Protection
- LEDs allow for easy status monitoring
- Self Powered (also available: optional power port)
- USB cable tucks away when not in use
|LEDs||1 x Power on / 4 x Status||1 x Power on / 10 x Status|
|Ports||4 x USB 2.0 Port||4 x USB 2.0 Port||10 x USB 2.0 Port|
|Operating Temperature||20 to 50 degrees (Celsius)|
|Storage Temperature||0 to 70 degrees (Celsius)|
|USB Specification||USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant|
|Transfer Rate||400 mbps – 480 mbps|
|Humidity||20-80% RH, (Non Condensing)|
|Cable Length||4 ft. (1.2m.)|
|Power Adaptor||DC adapter (Optional)||100-240VAC Switching|
|Cable Connections||Hi-Speed USB Type A (female)|
For PC Users
- Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7
- Available USB 2.0 port
For MAC Users
- Mac 8.6 or greater. Requires OS X for USB 2.0 support
- Available USB 2.0 port
Note: Optional power adapter (100-240V, DC5V 1A or 2A) may be required for use with power-hungry devices such as external hard drives.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4/10 Port Hub
- Power Adapter [Optional]
- USB 2.0 Cable